Auto Insurance Frisco, Little Elm, McKinney, Plano,TX
What is auto insurance?
The auto insurance policy from Buckley Insurance Agency will protect
you from financial loss due to accident and injury, liability, theft, vandalism and
uninsured/underinsured motorists. Should you have an accident your vehicle
can be repaired even if the accident is your fault or more likely the negligence
of the other motorist.
Why do you need auto insurance?
Without auto insurance, you are subject to financial loss, both property and
lawsuit. Having protection in place will minimize your monetary loss due to unforeseen
occurrences with your vehicle.
How Much auto insurance do I need?
Most states require 100/300/100 limits of liability insurance, Texas requires only 30/60/25 which is not adequate. If you are involved in and accident and injury someone, $30,000 coverage will be ate up by the hospital in the first day. With the cost of auto going up each year, 70% of all auto cost more than $25,000. Any loss that exceeds your liability limits you become responsible for. That why we recommend 250/500/100 limits and a million dollar umbrella, but if you don’t, then you should have at least the 100/300/100 limits.
Experienced and reliable: The road well-traveled
For 160 years, we’ve been in the customer-satisfaction business. Choose Travelers, and you get trained professionals – from independent agents to claims professionals to customer service representatives – all standing behind you:
. • 24/7 claim service. Because things don’t just go wrong between 9 and 5
• Prompt, accurate inspections, in most cases within 48 hours
Questions to ask Steve Buckley
We take pride in finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
Thank you for your interest in Buckley Insurance Agency, proudly insuring our Frisco community and communities throughout the Dallas area.
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.) - 30/60/25 is minimum, 100/300/50 recommended
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims? - all companies are A-rated or better with high-quality service and financially sound
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy - Auto and Homeowners - and student discounts.) - Multiple autos, anti-theft, advance quoting, driver's ED, claims-free driver
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.) - Call the insurance company on your policy toll-free claim number
Let us help simplify your policy management. One Agent – Multiple Policies! We can provide car insurance, home insurance, business insurance, renters insurance, earthquake insurance and many more.
To get an Auto Insurance quote, click on the button below. Or please call us at 469-388-1443.