Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance – Frisco, TX
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. Auto insurance provides property, liability
and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverage. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
How Much auto insurance do I need?
Most states require 100/300/100 limits of liability insurance whereas Texas requires only 30/60/25 which is not adequate. If you are involved in an accident and injure someone, $30,000 coverage will be needed for the hospital in the first day. With the cost of autos going up each year, 70% of all autos cost more than $25,000. If your loss exceeds your liability limit, you become responsible for the excess. That's why we recommend 250/500/100 limits and a million dollar umbrella policy. However, if you don’t want those limits then you should select at least the 100/300/100 limits.
Most states require 100/300/100 limits of liability insurance, Texas requires only 30/60/25 which is not adequate. If you are involved in and accident and injury someone, $30,000 coverage will be ate up by the hospital in the first day. With the cost of auto going up each year, 70% of all auto cost more than $25,000. Any loss that exceeds your liability limits you become responsible for. That why we recommend 250/500/100 limits and a million dollar umbrella, but if you don’t, then you should have at least the 100/300/100 limits.
Questions to ask Steve Buckley.
We take pride in finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.) - 30/60/25 is minimum, 100/300/50 recommended
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims? - all companies are A-rated or better with high-quality service and financially sound
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy - Auto and Homeowners - and student discounts.) - Multiple autos, anti-theft, advance quoting, driver's ED, claims-free driver
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.) - Call the insurance company on your policy toll-free claim number
Thank you for your interest in Buckley Insurance Agency, proudly insuring our Frisco community and communities throughout the Dallas area.
Let us help simplify your policy management. One Agent – Multiple Policies! We can provide car insurance, home insurance, business insurance, renters insurance, earthquake insurance and many more.
To begin your quote click here. Or please call us at 469-388-1443.